How To Identify Where A Driver Is From...
- One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: CHICAGO
- One hand on wheel, one finger out window: NEW YORK
- One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: NEW JERSEY
- One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: BOSTON
- One hand on wheel, on hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, gun in lap: LOS ANGELES
- Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: OHIO, but driving in: CALIFORNIA
- Waving at everyone that you pass, eating a moon pie, sipping an RC, smiling and chewing and talking to yourself: SOUTH CAROLINA
- One hand on 12oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SEATTLE
- One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald's bag out the window: TEXAS
- Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: ALABAMA
- Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 mph on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: FLORIDA
You are visitor [an error occurred while processing this directive] browsing from 18.104.22.168
The last time I spent too much time fiddling with this page: Sunday 14-Sep-2003
Copyright © 2001 by Howard Kapustein, All Rights Reserved.
Contact the Webmaster for all questions and comments regarding this web site