CBS is launching a new program, called Jewish Survivor.
16 Jews are put in a two-bedroom co-op on the Upper West Side of New York.
Each week they vote out one member until there is a final survivor who gets $1 million (but placed into a trust that does not vest until age 59).
There have been no applicants as yet.
- No maid service.
- No use of ATMs or credit cards.
- No food from take-out or delivery which includes Chinese food.
- All purchases must be retail.
- No calls to mother for women, office for men.
- Outside trips must be by foot, bus or subway-no limos or cabs.
- All workouts/exercise must be done in regular sweats -- no designer labels.
- Zabars is off limits.
- No, Jewish geography.
- No, NY Times. Only, NY Post or NY Daily News.
- No Pottery Barn, J. Crew, Lands End or William Sonoma catalogs.
- Only one phone line for all 16 Tribe members. No call can last more than 3 minutes. No cell phones.
- Maintenance problems must be resolved by the Tribe, without help from any gentile.
- All therapy sessions suspended.
- No consulting with attorneys.
- No facials or massages
You are visitor [an error occurred while processing this directive] browsing from 18.104.22.168
The last time I spent too much time fiddling with this page: Sunday 14-Sep-2003
Copyright © 2001 by Howard Kapustein, All Rights Reserved.
Contact the Webmaster for all questions and comments regarding this web site